Student must be able to communicate with the instructor in the language the course is held in.
The 4 Hour Respirable Silica Awareness Training is recommended for those individuals who would potentially be exposed to silica in the workplace. This course provides an introduction to the hazards of silica in the workplace. Participants will learn how to identify existing and foreseeable respirable crystalline silica hazards in the workplace and prevent exposure of silica.
Student must be able to communicate with the instructor in the language the course is held in. Valid photo ID required.
In order to receive a certificate/card for the course, students must:
- Be able to clearly communicate with the instructor and complete all paperwork in the language the course is delivered.
- Complete all required paperwork: registration, evaluation, attendance, etc.
- Attend all required hours of the course.
- Actively participate during class activities and reviews.
- Complete tests with a passing grade of 70%.
- An Certification of Class Participation will be issued directly to participant within 30 days of successful completion of course.
Certified Site Safety offers the 4-hour Respirable Silica Awareness Training via our partner website. To sign up on the class you can register online.